Saturday, March 2, 2013

Work, Work, Work, there is no other substitution than work.

Allora, This past week, we worked our tails off. We had to teach our investigator A ton! We taught him almost everything that we supposed to teach for his baptism and then we had snowppocalypse happened. All last week it snowed intensely but it never stuck until Saturday. It was insane. There was so much snow. We rode our bikes in it. It was a lot of fun! But very cold. We ended not having a baptisms this weekend because we were not able to get some stuff done and the snow made it kind of impossible so we will have a baptism this Sunday. It will be a lot of fun. The ward is pushing real hard for baptisms. I have not see such a push in my whole mission. We have been working really hard the past few days. Each night I get home and I am ready to just collapse and sleep. Its been good. We have found a few potentials who can become good investigators. My comp and I get a long very well so that is good. We have been counting how many people we have talked to in the past few days. Its been fun. The past 2 days we talked to about 180 people. That's a lot of people. Comunque, the work is hard but we having a good time. Its weird to think I'm hitting my year mark in Italy in a couple of days. I haven't had Chiptole in a year now! Crazy haha. Well the Italian post office is being really dumb. They haven't sold any stamps to any stores for a long time and they are making everyone go to them and pay a ridiculous amount of money to send letters. In Italy it is supposed to be 70 cents to send it, with them it costs 1, 90 cents. To america they charging like 4 euro. its insane. So this is why I have not sent any letters to anyone. I have responded to Lexi, Mel Mel, Alex, Chris, and some others but I have not sent them yet. I will send them soon. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment