Monday, March 25, 2013

Benvenuto al sud! (welcome to the south)

Well the feelings that I have had all transfer has become true! I am being transferred. Despite going to the most coveted city in the mission, I am still sad to leave. The members here are really cool and I really liked my comp. Well I am guessing that you want to know where I am going! Well I will be going to...............Firenze...in american(I say in american because many Italians think that we Americans speak american not English) I am going to Florence!!!!!!! Its crazy because I will going to firenze alone. We will go to bologna to pick up anziano Devincents comp and then from bologna I will travel alone to firenze. weird stuff! I cant believe I am going into my 5th city already!! That is crazy! I cannot believe it. Well this past week we finally got out to talk to people. IT was hard at first but We talked a good bit of people. On Saturday we had an older missionary couple from the mission check our apartment and helped us fix a few things. Many of you will not believe this but they said our apartment was the most clean apartment they had seen in the mission! that's right! I can clean and keep my stuff in order! Haha The mission really does change people I guess! I am doing well. I am sad to hear the passing of our grandma. I know that god lives. I know that this life is not the beginning and it is not the end, and that God has a plan for us even after death and that if we live in a right way we can live with our families forever. I comforted to know that she is no longer suffering from the sicknesses that she had! I hope all of you are well! I will let you know how everything is in my next city next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment