Sunday, March 10, 2013

Just keep swimming...

Well this past Sunday we had a baptism! It was awesome! It was really nice. He was our investigator from Haiti. He is really cool. He is about my age. He was really excited to get baptized. But now, its back to the streets again. Our investigators right now are progressing but baptism is far away. We need to find more investigators as well. This past week, we talked to tons of people! We talked to over 500 to 600 people. It was insane. I am doing well. It is raining right now so that's not fun. The mission is getting ready for the huge wave of missionaries that are coming in. I have heard that they might make new zones which would be pretty cool. I could get transferred this transfer. I have a feeling that I will be. I will attach a few pictures. I honestly remember what happened this past week. So much happened. We were really busy. I'm sending a picture of our last district, kebab, and me in the snow on our balcony. I'm learning what it really means to persevere. Its been difficult but I am becoming a better missionary and a better person. Its amazing to see how the mission changes you. I haven't really written much but I honestly don't what else to say. Well, that's about it. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment