Sunday, March 17, 2013

Just when I thought I had seen it all.....

Well I am sure you all have heard what happened this past weekend but I will make an account of what happened comunque. So, Saturday morning I got a call from my comp while we were on scambio(I was in paicenza and he was in reggio) a 9 am on Saturday. He told me that they were in the hospital. He had an allergic reaction to some food which caused his ears to turn red, his lips to swell, and red rings round his eyes. So took the train as soon a possible to get to reggio. Once I got to the hospital he was admitted to see a doctor. While with the doctor, he was given medicine. Apparently he had not eaten much that morning, and the medicine he took was so strong that he passed out. Luckily the floor caught his fall and he went head first. So, he had to get some stitches to patch up the cut on his face. Then they had to do an xray to see if everything was fine. It all turned out to be good. So They had him on a stretcher for awhile. When they went to do a controllo(ummm in english it would be a check up), the doctors had him stand up but he wasn't feeling it and passed out again. So they kept him over night. I had to all the Anziani from Modena to come up and stay with me. It was weird because I went to church with a member who picked me up. While at church I did not have my companion. Man was that weird. I don't know how Return Missonaries do it because that was realllyyyy weird! Through all of that I was only left alone once for about 40 minutes. So that really took up our week. We have been stuck inside ever since. I cleaned our kitchen for 6 hours yesterday, so that was fun. We will find out about transfers on Monday or Tuesday so I will let you all know next week what will happen. Other than that I don't know what else to write about. We have a new investigator who is really awesome! We are excited to work with him and see where it will go. Also, we got a new phone and it is a touch screen phone! When we got it, I was shocked! The church really wants to have some nice stuff! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment