Saturday, February 23, 2013

Parma, parma, parma, parma........

Allora, We have been to Parma so much in the past week!! We should be having a baptism this weekend with our Investigator who lives at Parma. So we are really excited. We still have a bit of work to do before it can happen though. We have been running around everywhere. It has been tiring but really fun. I have slept very well in this past week. We have found some new people who could turn out to be good investigators but we will see about that. In my district i made a game and it has made everyone work a lot harder which is really awesome. I feel like I have worked a lot harder and we are seeing tons of miracles so that is really cool. I also got to do my first baptism interview last week, it was really cool. She got baptize this past weekend. In the past week we have run into at least 7 English speakers from america. It's so weird! I heard them speak and it was sooooo weird! Its crazy to here about all these people getting their mission calls, the work is hastening! There is a huge push here in the mission to be more obedient and to become better missionaries because we will be the ones to train all of these new missionaries. So we will see what happens next transfer. I'm not sure if I will stay or not. But I still 4 more weeks before that happens so its all good. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment