Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fresco, meglio, sucesso

Hell[o] everyone! This past week was a lot better! Anziano Boscia and I are learning better how to work together and everything. I also got to do a scambio in torino! It was nice to be in a big city again, even though it was only for a day. I did see where they had stuff for the olympics. I saw a baseball field! It was sooo weird!!! Even though I was in torino for a day, it did a lot of good for me. I even got to be in a car! Our zone leaders have a car so I got to be in it!! The past two days we have had great success. People were way more open with us and talked more. This past sunday we had an ex investigator come to church. It was really awesome because the missionaries before me tried to get a hold of him but couldnt so they stopped trying to contact him. Turns out his phone was broken and lost our number. This past sunday, he wasnt working and remembered about church and came. We now are meeting with him! It was so awesome because we had nothing. Now we have 2 investigators with baptismal dates. Other than that everything else is going much better. I cook all the time because my companion cant cook but thats ok. This email will be short because im running out of time. I hope everything is ok, I didnt hear about that shooting till today. Thats crazy! I will try to send pictures eventually, I cant now because this computer is terrible. But let me tell you, CUNEO is gorgeous! Yesterday, it was actually cold. I was sooooo suprised! I hope the weather isnt too hott :P Until next time! Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment