Sunday, July 15, 2012

Me ne vado....or in other words....PEACE OUT MILANO!

Well I received a call on monday from president telling me that I was leaving milano! I was soo sad! I am going to a city called Cuneo! It is a little city in the farthest west part of the mission. I will be near france! My new companion will be Anziano Boscia(I think thats how you spell it). He is from Siciil which means he is Italian. He does not speak any English. So I am going to learn Italian more than ever next transfer! I am so sad to leave! But unforunately e Cosi. It was funny because on monday we cleaned our whole apartment(it is a rule to do that during transfers week) and we were waiting to see if president would call us. It was so stressful because we thought he would call us but we didnt know for sure, We didnt get called until 4:30! We were freaking out all day, it was awful! My companion Anziano Scheurn will be training someone new here in milano! That new anziano is so lucky! Anziano Scheurn is a little stressed but that is ok. We had a great week. We found so many new people that are really cool! Eva's husband daniel has a cousin who has been coming to church and wants to meet with us! We are sooo excited to work with him! We also have been working with a less active named Alberto Mendoza. He is from peru! He is so cool. He is very hunble guy and loves to make jokes. I had taught him my first day in Italy and then he disappeared for awhile. I finally found him and we started to meet with him and he is so much happier. He wanted to start coming back to church but never had the little push he needed and the we came along and now he has been in church and is helping us teach our investigator Rolando. I am alittle scared to have an italian companion but I know it will help me so much with my Italian! It will be weird to leave Milano because I have been here since I came to ITaly so it will be a little shock to actually leave. I feel like I have been in bubble for 4 1/2 months, but thats okay because it has been amazing here! Here are some pictures that I took the other day. THe first picture is with carmen, miguel, christian and corianca. Anziano Meszaros and I baptized carmen and Christian. They are soo amazing! We went to lunch with them and then we said bye, it was said. The second picture is with some of the members that are in our ward and the third picture is with Alberto Mendoza who previously mentioned. Well im pretty sure this is the most I have ever written before so maybe I should stop! :) Anyways I hope everyone is ok! STay cool! I heard that it is sooo hot there! Drink lots of water!!! I will let you know how im doing next week! I think Cuneo is a bike city which SUCKS! I have evaded bikes till now!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! We will see how it goes! until next time Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment