Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fresh air in the mountains

Hello Everyone! I am here in Cuneo! It is very beautiful here! There is no humidity and there is an almost costant breeze. Its amazing! The mountains remind me of the appalachain mountains...just A LOT bigger. I will take lots of pictures so you can see the area. This area is a very hard area. There is a small branch of about 30 members. And the city is a lot smaller than milano. A lot smaller. There are hardly any forgeiners here, and if they are..they are most likely to be french. There are mostly Italians here. I think I went into a little shock because how my area shrunk. but thats ok. In the past few days we had done TONS of finding work and no one wanted to talk to us. We worked all day and finally it was about 4 minutes before we had to go in and we saw a family and decided to talk to them and if they werent interested we would just go inside. We talked to them and it turned out really well. They liked everything we talked about, which was about how families can be together forever. It was really nice just to have someone stop for us. They werent interested in meeting up with us but thats ok. We tried our best. The other day we had to go to another city because we needed to get another bike. Funny thing was the only way to get there was one of us would ride a bike and the other would get on the motorcycle with a member here and the biker would follow the motorcycle. So my companion and I both got to ride a motorcycle! IT was a lot of fun. Our mission president said it was ok! We went up near the mountains and it was beautiful. The only thing that slightly stunk was that on the way back we both had bikes and the hills were steeepppppp!!!!!! It was awful!!! But thats ok! I hope everyone is doing well! Enjoy the hot weather for me!!! sinceramente, Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment