Monday, August 6, 2012

500 days of summer.....Day 62.....

Buongiorno tutti!! This past week has flown by sooooooooooo ffasssttt! I cant believe it is already AUGUST! It blows my mind So this past week we didnt have tons of success. The people were a little rough but thats okay. I had fun. Our miracle this week was crazy. So as missionaries we have a goal to teach 20 lessons each week. Its hard but possible. Anyways an apostle made a promise that if we teach 20 lessons each weekly our bapisms will double and we will become better teachers. So in the mission there has been a huge push the past few months for this. Sunday morning before church we had only taught 13 lessons and we needed 7 more which was a little daunting. We had no investigators in church which made it even harder. We had only 3 solid appointments set up for the day. So we called an audible and pulled a hail marry. We started calling tons of people and would get one lesson set up then do that lesson and call people immediately after that lesson to set up more. So we were just going as we did it. Which usually doesnt work. Anyways we did this all day and we were going all over town and by 8:30 we had taught 7 lessons. It was amazing because we had wanted it so bad and we finally got it. So that was awesome. My companion and I are getting along a lot better now but there is still a little friction because we think it two different ways. I hope you all enjoyed the beach! I miss the water. Its amazing how you dont want something when you have it and when you get it taken away you want it. My companion makes me laugh because he reminds me so much of laura The other day we were rushing home and I tossed him the keys to open the door and the keys hit his hand made a little scratch and he started freaking out how it could cut a vein. I laughed a little bit because it reminded me of laura, so now catch is banned from the companionship. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment