Sunday, July 8, 2012

Salutation from milano! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! GO AMERICA!

Hello Everyone, I hope that everything is ok. I heard about the storm that went through. That is terrible! I hope everything will get better. We are doing pretty well here! The only crazy thing that happened here was when Italy played Spagna in the EURO and got destroyed unfortaunately. IT was crazy outside that night. Either we heard really loud fireworks or gun shots haha. As soon as my companion heard the loud noise we closed all of our windows. It was funny. It sounds like it is not as hot here as it is there! We still dont have another fan but we are alive. Transfers are coming up here! Next week I willl tell you if I am staying here in milano or if im leaving. My companion and are very scared because we both dont want to leave. HAppy fourth of July! We have a huge grill out with the missionaries in milano today. We will play football, calcio, ping pong, and fooseball. We are very excited. Thought Id tell you about my american breakfast I had today. I had 2 hamburgers, chocolate milk and a coke! It was good! This past saturday we had a talent show in our ward and it was soo fun! The parents helped the little kids coreograph a scene in grease where the song "you"re the one that I want ooh ooh ooooh" and it was SO AMAZING! So for things about this past week. It has been hard for us to find new people to teach and some of the people that we have been teaching are slowly fizzling out. That has been our biggest ostacolo. We are contacting tons of people but no one is listening. But we are still going strong. Yesterday we had a lot of success in contacting people so we are hoping that it will continue. Our 2 awesome investigators Rudy and Rolando are doing very well. Rudy is in Brescia for a couple of weeks for work and will return. We met with Rolando yesterday and we had an amazing lesson with him. We asked him how he felt about his baptism and his response was awesome. Its something he wants to do but wanted to feel ready for it which is what we want them to feel. He understands how important baptism is and is really working hard to get to it. Other than all of that I cant really think of what to say. A lot of stuff happened in the week but I cannot remember what happened right now. Im getting old. Alzheimers is kickin in huh.. I hope everyone has a great day! Celebrate the birth of America for me! Until next time! Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment