Monday, August 5, 2013

I dont know what to title this email....

So this week we were pretty busy-ish. We had to get tons of stuff ready for the zone and what not. We still ended teaching 15 lessons(the goal of the mission for every companionship). All of our young men went to the temple this week so we are super excited about that. We went to Prato for a scambio yesterday. It was really fun. I got to meet my second Grandson!!!! SO let me explain, my son is Anziano Walker because I trained him. He trained Anziano Hilliard(my first grandson) and now he came to my zone and he is now training Anziano Orso(my second grandson). I feel honored! I got to meet him. He is really cool! He is a new convert. He was baptized march of last year! He is a cool kid. Next week is going to fly by. We got to Milano on Monday next week and we wont come back till Tuesday night, and then we have to train missionaries on Thursday and then we will have a normal week. We found some new investigators last week and they are pretty sick. One of them is from Peru. He is really cool and he is really open with us. I'm not sure what else to write, the week was good! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment