Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm tired....

So we have been so BUSY! We ended up teaching 20 lessons last week which was crazy! I haven't done that since I was with Anziano Boscia! We then drove to Milano met with the President then we went on a Scambio with the Assistants, one of which is my old comp Anziano Money. Driving in Milano was probably the craziest thing I have ever done. There was one street that I drove down that also was a tram trolley railway. You could slide all over the place. It was crazy. While in Milano Anziano Young told me that we were going to teach a man named Omar. He said that he was a little weird. I then started to ask him questions about Omar. He started to sound like a man named Omar that I taught over a year and 5 months ago when I was in Milano. We got to the appointment and it was HIM! It was crazy! I taught him n my 2nd transfer and then I go see him in my 14 transfer! It was crazy! It was really cool. m Everything is going well. There have been some crazy changes that have been made in our mission. Mainly just little changes that are effect a lot of what we do. I'm really tired. Driving takes it out of you. We went to a place called Boboli gardens today. It was owned by the Medici family here in Firenze. It was a HUGE Garden. I'm pretty sure I will open a new companionship and train next transfer. That will be fun. Enjoy the pictures of my comp and me. The karate picture was in Boboli gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment