Monday, August 26, 2013

Ferragosto, vacanze, mare....all things we cant do

So this past week was a little harder for us because there was ferragosto and everyone went to the sea but that's okay. We still did fairly well for having had all of that happen. This week we have decided to go for the goal of teaching 30 lessons. In this mission 30 lessons is something very difficult to do...especially considering the distances and what not. This goal has really pushed us this week. We are at 12 lessons right now and we will be at 15 tonight(the number of lessons that the mission has set as a goal for everyone to teach each week...We are ahead of schedule!) We have had to a scambio with our young men because we had 10 lessons set up on Monday. It was soo much fun. We are going to very busy for the rest of the week. Enjoy the pictures....one is me with my cool hair, one is with me at Livorno, and the other one is the black that my comp gave me. I guess 3 transfers together is too much for...just kidding. What really happened is that we were playing basketball and my head hit the back of his head and I got a black eye from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment