Sunday, July 28, 2013

Firenze round 4, Christensen round 3!

Well we found out about transfers on Monday! I am staying in Firenze and I'm doing a third transfer with Anziano Christensen...crazy huh? So I will most likely leave in 6 weeks. I'm excited to stay. We are getting along really well, I love this city, and are work is going really well. I feel like this transfer we will get a lot of great stuff done. Our investigator Kreat is doing really well. He is close to baptism! However because of people going on vacation and what not, his baptism may not happen until September....when I most likely will leave....that stinks but that's OK. As long as he gets baptized! Its starting to get unbearably hot now. I woke up in the middle of the night last night because it was so hot. I eventually went on the floor and slept there because it was cooler and even then it was hard. Its going to be a long summer! I will spend all of it here in Firenze!(One of the hottest if not THE HOTTEST city in our mission). But that is okay I don't mind living here longer! I cant remember what happened last week. I just remember that it was very busy and that everything is going well. Honestly, I feel like pday was yesterday but here we are on another pday. I think this is the part I love most about being a Zone Leader. You are busy. We got more missionaries in our zone, they opened up 2 more companionships, one more in Prato, and one more in Pisa. We now have 24 missionaries in our zone that we take of. Its crazy to see how much our zone has grown since I have been here. Our zone used to be the smallest in the mission now it is tied for the biggest!!!!!!! Anyways, enough of that. Everything is good and I hope you guys have a great week! Ci si sente!

No comments:

Post a Comment