Sunday, August 18, 2013

Where am I.....?

This past week was a doosy! We ended up doing 3 scambi. I was with the Anziani on the other side of Firenze, the Anziani from Livorno, and the Anziani from Pisa. We left Monday morning and we got back a few hours ago. It was crazy! I cant remember where I have been nor what I have done. The temperature is cooling down which is really nice. Our week was good. We ended teaching 18 lessons which was good considering we only 3 and 1/2 days to do it. We got a new investigator named Fredy. He is a 19 kid from PerĂ¹. He is so cool! We will see him again tomorrow. The work is going realllyy well here. Its going to suck to leave. So there is a good chance that I will open a new area and train next transfer. I'm not too keen but its ok. Tomorrow is Ferr'agosto which means there will be no living soul in the streets of Firenze. Pretty much its a day where EVERYONE goes to the sea. So it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. I'm pretty sure not much will happen. We went to an outlet mall earlier today and it was ridiculous. There were stores such as Prada, Gucci, Armani, etcc....and did I eat a slice of humble pie....Everything was insanely expensive. There was a suit that was discounted from 3000 to 2, 500. It was crazy. MY comp and I felt out of place.....however we were dressed nicely enough that people thought we worked there :). Anyways, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment