Sunday, September 1, 2013

30 LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we taught 30 lessons this past week! IT was crazy!!! The assistants called us because they didn't believe that we had done it! Im really tired now! So I talked with one of the assistants and I will be leaving next week. Where to I have no idea. Anziano Money, my last comp, is assistant and I asked him where I was going to die(finish my mission) and he was like well where do you want to finish?? So I told him some places so hopeful I will go to one of them!!! We had a cool miracle, there is man, Agostino, the boyfriend of a member, who we have wanted to see for a long time. Well he happened to be our 30th lessons. He pulled us aside after Church and told us that he wanted to talk to us. He then told us about all of the problems he had and how he wanted our help!!! HE wants to get baptized but wants to get rid of the problems first. What was really cool is that he realized what was wrong in his life, he felt the difference from when he went to Church and when he didn't, then he realized before he could be baptized he had to change! He is sooooo ELECT! It sucks that I will leave before he gets baptized. But that's okay. We did lose some investigators that I liked but it was cool. Other than that all is well. I will find out Monday where I will go, so that will be crazy!!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment