Sunday, February 17, 2013

SNOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!!! Allora, so we had to move our pday to today because we were supposed to have a conference today but it snowed like crazy yesterday so we it got moved to tomorrow. so p day is today. Things are going really well here. We haven't found anyone new but are investigators are doing well and its been a lot of fun being with Anziano Devincent. He reminds me a lot of Anziano Russo and Anziano Scheurn. So we are getting a long very well. This transfer is going to be a lot of fun because I made a game for my district. Every time we teach, contact people and what not you get points. And the compansionship with the most points at the end of the transfer will win. Its been really fun lately. I have actually worked harder because of it haha. just shows how I can use my competitiveness for good :) And everyone seems to like it! So we will see how that goes. Comunque, sooo it was really cool, the other day we had a lesson with one of our investigators Luigi. I was not sure how he felt about church and what not so going into the lesson I was lightly nervous but we ended having an amazing lesson with him which was awesome. He is from Napoli. He is looking to change his life, with the help of his girlfriend who is a member of the church. Yesterday, it snowed a lot. Luckily its over with. It was funny because we went to Parma for a lesson and we missed the last bus to get to the station so we had to walk about an hour through parma around 8 pm and there was no living soul out because it was snowing a lot. It was really fun. We eventually got home. meno male. The work is going pretty well, we are still getting thing organized. I'm pretty excited to find new people so that we can teach more. How is everyone? Apparently there was one of the biggest missionary groups that went into the MTC the other day, about 800 missionaries. That is a lot! When I went in, there were about 700 so I am sad that we were beat out. Its weird that I am starting my 10th transfer!!! AHHHH!!! Time is flying by too fast. We talked to a missionary who had just finished his mission here in Italy(he was visiting) and he told us what it was like to get released from being a missionary, he sad it was weird. I rather not get to that point. weird stuff. Well that is enough for now! Love you all! Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment