Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Transfers!

So we found out about transfers and my companion will be leaving reggio and he will go to livorno! I will stay here and I will get a new companion, who's name is Anziano Davincint(I think that is how you spell it)! He is from West Virginia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to have a lot of fun together! It will be awesome. This past week has been interesting my comp was sick for awhile so I did a TON of cleaning. Our aparmnet loooks reallllyyy nice! I even learned how to make a bread called cinque cinque (five five) which would be bread made out of chik pea flower! its really good. The work is going really well, we are having a hard time finding new people but the ones we have are progressing very well which is awesome. Roberto was confirmed into the church this past week which was really awesome! It was really cool meeting with him later that day because he told us something really cool. He said "voi mi avete aiutato ad essere la persona che io volevo essere" (you have helped me become the person I wanted to be". Its crazy to see the amazing changes that I have seen in him since I have been here! One of the biggest reasons he has changed so much was because he reads the book of mormon everyday! It is such a special book that we have been given to help us. It is so awesome. I was thinking the other day that my time is clicking. I am coming up on my 10th transfer and I thouht crap my time is going to faast. I dont want to finish. This has been so great for me. I have grown so much and have changed so much and have made decisions in my life that I never would have thought about making. Its crazy. Even though I am far away from home and I may be missing out on things, I dont care because I am doing something that I know I need to be doing. I know my heavenly Father wanted me to do and is helping me become the person he knows I can be. When you guys come to pick me up, be ready to drag me out of here because I really dont want to go! haah. I hope all is well! Love you all! Sinceramente Anziano Collins

1 comment:

  1. I am the mom of Anziano Collins last companion and found your blog as a link on another Italy blog. I have a few photos of Anziano Collins let me know if you would like me to send them to you. debbilyn40@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete