Saturday, February 2, 2013

Birthday and a Baptism!

Well this past week I had my birthday. We were supposed to have the baptism the day before my birthday but then we ended up having it on my birthday, so that was convenient. It was really nice to see Roberto getting baptized. He had changed so much and it was so obvious that he was a completely different person! It was awesome! It was a very special experience! I also got to enjoy a box of Reeses puffs for my birthday. It was soooo goooodddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Its still been really foggy and raining. I feel like that it will be like this until I leave. Oh well. I think my comp will get transferred and I will get a new comp next transfer.....again! I can never keep my comps! OH well. So we are without bikes for awhile. Mine is in the shop. Man did we have a lot of shenanigans this past week. So I went to Modena on a scambio. I was with a missionary named Anziano Klemm who reminds me a ton like Jared so I get a long with him very well. Anyways, Our scambio starts out with us going to their apartments and we are on bikes. Here in Italy bike riders ride on the road for the most of the part with the cars. Anyways we were going through traffic with parked cars next to us and cars to our left that were stopped by a stoplight. While we are going a lady in her car decides to open her dooor....as she is doing this she hits Anziano Klemm is going by and she opens the door right in front of me so I run into it. She was slightly upset but realized it was her fault because she opened the door right when we were going. Anyways we go home and eat. Then we go to appointments in which no one came to so we got showed up if you will, during this time I rip my pants so bad that we have to go back to the modenas apartment so I can put shorts underneath because the hole was so big and I didn't have other pants. Then our bikes get flat tires. Then my bike at reggio completely broke. So it is in the shop right now. Hopefully all is well. So we will be walking a lot for awhile! We have two people set up for baptisms for next week, so that's really exciting! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment