Saturday, January 26, 2013

Reggiano!

Ciao! Hello Everyone! This week was a bit crazy. But the way it ended is that we fixed a baptismal date with a man who will be baptized this week! We are very excited. Roberto, our baptismal date, has made so much progress and he is so happy to be baptized. He has been n investigator for a long time but is finally there! We have that going on. We are working with another kid named Puochner, He is from Haiti. He is so cool. He is our age as well! He loves coming to church, and loves the Book of Mormon. We saw him yesterday an we established a date for his baptism! He was excited. Other than that we are still working hard to find more people. It is still raining. It has been doing this for a long time! I'm really tired of it but that's ok I guess. I finally got new shoes last week! I sent picture so that you all could see the new shoes I got. They were only 45 euro which was decent. They feel really nice and they don't have holes! Its great!!!!!!! Yesterday, we met an African lady who has been in Virginia!!!!!!!!!! It was funny because once she said she had been in Virginia, I threw my arms in the air and screamed yes. I was with another missionary and he just started laughing really hard. She turned out to be really cool. She lives in Parma so it will be hard for us to visit her often but vediamo. I cant believe that this transfer is almost already over!!!!!! I just got here. We start week number 5 next week. Crazy. I keep forgetting that my birthday is this week. I have refused to tell people. some know, but most no. haha. Anyways love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment