Sunday, June 24, 2012

Workin hard.....NO AC....Heat is a coming.....

Buongiorno!!! If you have notice the subject of the email, the reference is not to the saddening victory of the nba heat but to an actual heat that is consuming milano. Its just like in VA here except pollution traps the heat here and intensifies it and all we have is one fan and no ac. So that has put a damper on us but we are still happy!! This past week we worked our butts off and we are happy! We are still teaching Rudy, our philipino investigator and he is going so strong! He has already given up smoking and drinking and is reading the book of mormon. He is so awesome!!! I think one of the coolest things right now is that we have 4 solid investigators right now, one from the philipines, one from egypt, one from Nigeria, and one from peru. Ronaldo is the one from peru and he is so awesome! I have a very hard time understanding him because he speaks half spanish half italian which usually is not a problem for me but for some reason I can not understand him to save my life. He accepted the invitation to baptism so we were pretty excited for thhat!! I am doing super well other than for this heat. Wearing pants in this heat vigourously inhales. This past week we ate at this chinese restaraunt and it was soooo goooodddd!!! I ate too much thought. Our stomaches hurt sooooo bad! But it was soo worth it! Today we played some basketball with some missionaries and some phillipini that were at the court. Not to be prideful or anything but we destroyeeeedddd the phillipini! They played well but our American blood just took over. It was soo much fun. It is so hot out. I drank 2L of water in an hour and a half! It was insane! We have started to see more tourists here because of the summer. It had been fun to figure out where people are fun. We actually have a hotel in front of where we live and so we see them all the time. Im getting scared that I might get transfered next transfer which will kill me! I love milano sooo much! I have not been out of this city since I have been here! Other than doing a scambio in muggio which is 30 minutes out of the city which really isnt leaving the city. Well Im not sure really what else to write other than that time is flying by soooo fast! I have been out for 7 months now. Which Elder Corbett is almost done! THat is sooo crazy!! well I help everyone is well! Sinceramente Anziano Collins P.S. send my regards to Brandon. Im sorry for what happen. THat must have stunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment