Sunday, June 10, 2012

Baptisms,sickness, transfers...

Salve tutti! We had an awesome past week! The mom and son( Carmen and Christian), that we had been teaching had their baptism this past saturday! They were soo excited for it and so were we. It was really cool to see how much they had changed these past few weeks. It was a wonderful growing for them as a family and we were excited that we were able to be apart of it. After the baptism they were just filled with joy and were smiling. They are an amazing family. What has made the experience even more interesting was that the husband miguel, does not speak any Italian. He can only speak Spanish so there was a lot of fun trying to understand what he was saying. I always love teaching this family because they are very sincere. So saturday morning I woke up and felt a sore throat and new I was getting sick, and after the baptism I was exhausted. On sunday my temperature got up to 103.3. IT was crazy, so after tonnnsss of sleep I am much better now! So tranfer news came andddd....I am staying in Milano! My new companion is Anziano Shern(I think thats how you spell it). I have no clue who he is so thats always fun. Im sad to see Anziano Meszaros leave but excited for him because he has so much ahead of him now. Who knows when I will be able to keep a companion for more than one transfer, maybe one day.... I am very excited to stay in Milano and do some more missionary work! To let everyone know, I did not feel any of the three earthquakes that happened yesterday. It was pretty crazy because we would find out that they happened through people and we were baffled that they happened. So we are all safe. From what I have heard there have been 15 deaths. Its been pretty scary for some people. Love you all. Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment