Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Comp, same city, lots of work..

Buenas Tardes! Yep, my spanish is coming back. Its fun learning both Italian and spanish together. Anyways, I got a new companion and you all already know about him. Some how his mom got a hold of you all haha. He is from Arizona and is really awesome. We hit the ground running this transfer so its awesome. And that last statement is very true, we go running monday-saturdday morning for our excersize. Im not dead yet but I could die soon. Scherzo. We had a wonderful lesson with one our investigators Obas. He is from Lybia and is a refugee from the war. His story is soo crazy. He almost was killed and escaped on a boat and 4 days later was in Italy. He has a lot of faith in god and loves us(mainly because we speak english haha). Anyways, my companion really helped me see the power of faith this past week. I was ready to drop obas because he was not making progress and we went into the lesson and he committed to baptism. I was soooo shocked. It really built my testimony of the power faith and how you can do anything with it. We dont have tons of investigators right but we have some appointments set and we are hoping that we will have more soon. We are alittle to email today because we went and played basketball and FOOTBALL. IT was awesome to touch a pigskin again. I am doing very well. I might leave milano in 5 weeks which makes me very sad. I want atleast 6 more weeks and these five weeks and I will good. I really love it here. Especially the ward. We had a picnic with our ward and played a little calcio with them. It was soo fun. I hope everyone is ok and is ready for the summer break! Sinceramente, Anziano Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment