Monday, May 28, 2012

Baptisms and lots of tunfoolery(shenanigans)

Salve! I am doing very well! Eva was baptized and confirmed a member and is doing soooo great!!! We had lots of crazy stuff happen before her baptism but despite all of that, She got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing! It was such a special experience for her and was able to bear her testimony at the end in front of everyone and it was raelly touching. It was interesting because her white clothes for the baptism went missing before the baptism and that was crazy. AFter many phonecalls, searching everywhere we found them! Not to move on but we have 2 more baptisms this weekend! Its all set in stone and we are SOO excited! The family is so bravo! We taught a lesson and surprised us with a birthday dinner because Christian who is being baptized had his birthday the same day and they had us celebrate with them and It was soooo fun! I also got to eat a lot of the food Anziano(eldér) Corbett is eating! I guess I get the best of both worlds, south american and Italian! We are emailing a bit late today because we have had a crazy day. We got invited to go teach a class in school and teach ragazzi about the church as well as us being missionaries and alll. It was a very interesting experience mainly because that would not fly in the us because of seperation of church and state and parents would have freaked out. It was really fun and we got invited to do it again for a different class next tuesday so we are pretty excited. Its a little nerve wrecking but at the end of it we were all smiling. Other Im not quite sure what to write because the past few days have FLOWN by and so much crazyness has happened. I hope everyone is well! Funny story today, we accidentally found our selves in a VERY expensive pizzeria but we didnt know it. We bought some pizza and is was AMAZING. a pizza was 28 euro there. We just got a deal with one piece with a coke for 5 euro. The peice was very big and very good. So that was pretty funny. Its crazy how fast this transfer has gone by. A week from tomorrow I will have a new companion! I cannot believe it! My goodness! I know that this gospel is true and is blessing the lives of many right now and I have the opportunity to be apart of it! I am very thankful for this opportunity to serve right now in Milano 2! Until next time! Sinceramente, Anziano Collins

1 comment:

  1. Hi to the Collin family! A missionary mom my from our email group sent me your sons blog site. It is nice to sort of meet you! Our son is your son 's comp, his name is N. Rhett Scheurn. I would love to vist some time. My email is tamyscheurn@.hotmail and my phone number is (480) 703-9196'm rhett has a blogs as well. anzianoscheurn.blogspot.com

    I love forward to visit with you!
    Hugs,
    Tamy Scheurn

    ReplyDelete