Sunday, June 2, 2013

The bird is the word.

Hello Everyone! Well I was sick a little bit more last week. I slept for forever! It was awesome. I feel heaps better. Well this past week, we have started to run with our investigator Franco to help him quit smoking. Once he does that, he can get baptized. Its going well. Jessica, our other investigator is sick right now but the last time we saw her, things were going realllllllllyyyyyyyy well. She has a problem getting to church, once we get that cleared and teach her some more, she can get baptized. So we are excited about that. While in a park the other day, the coolest thing ever happened. I was sitting on a bench with my comp and we were making calls. At one point a crazy drunk man started to talk to my comp. They talked for a bit. While this was happening, I was sitting with my right leg prostrated on my left knee. So my foot was in the the air. At one point a tiny bird flies towards me and lands on my foot in the air. We stared at each for like 1 minute. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. IT was COOL! The other day, I did a scambio in Pisa! It was a lot of fun! I also got to see the tower! It leans. I made sure it was leaning. I didn't get a picture but that's OK, we will be going there for p-day in a couple of weeks. We played basketball today. It was a lot of fun! We played with a man from Holland. He was cool. Well, that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment