Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cold weather and sickness....

In this past week it was pretty cold. I also got a little sick yesterday. Today I feel pretty tired still. I slept in until 9 am. Yesterday, I had the chills and an upset stomach. Today I feel better, but I feel completely exhausted. I am really tired as I am writing. We had an interesting week. We had a lot of success in the beginning of the week but near the end it kind of stopped. The other day we had a pretty hard day. We had 4 bidoni( people who don't show up to appointments and then my comps bike broke down and we had to fix it. After fixing it, we went to a lesson with some less actives, which was a lot of fun. When we were about to go home we went to our bikes and found out that my front bike tire had been stolen. So I had to carry my bike all the way home from the train station. That was a lot of fun. We did eat over at an one of the senior couples house this past week in Prato, and the food was sooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Italian food. Well other than that not much happened this past week. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment