Friday, June 7, 2013

Gloria e Toscana vanno molto bene insieme!

Well this past week we had consglio...meaning all the zone leaders and sister training leaders got together with president and the assistants and we had a conference. It was realllyyy good. At the end, president came up to me and told me that we were getting a CAR!!!!!!!!! Her name is Gloria. I will send some photos next week. I got to drive from Milano to Firenze! It was awesome! The work slowed down a bit until yesterday where we got tonnnnssssss of contacts which is good because we need it. Anyways everything is going well. We have a short email session this week because we got home a little late. We were at the leaning tower today. I got some good pictures! I'm trying to think of what happened this past week. I cant remember much because we have been so busy. Anyways I am doing great and I hope that all of you are well! Transfers are this week so that's see if I stay in firenze! I hope I do! I will be upset if I leave!!!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment