Sunday, June 23, 2013

+44 is back!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday in all of Toscana, it was about 44 degrees Celsius which is about 111 degrees Fahrenheit . I got heat exhaustion and had to lie down for about an hour and a half. I drank over 4 liters of water. Its really hot. My fan broke last night, so I have to buy a new one today. Cinque Terre was the best p-day I have ever had in my entire life. We ate at a restaurant in Monterosso and ate fish that was caught only minutes before we came. It was the best sea food I have ever had. I will send pictures of that, as well as our Pisa trip. The smell of the sea was AMAZING! That was the first time I had seen any large body of water that big since August before I left on my mission. It was glorious. On the missionary work side, we have lost a lot of our investigators but that is okay. We have received 1 new investigator and 2 others who want to meet with us. Its really legit because all of them are friends of members and have been prepared to accept the gospel. One of them, Agostino, is soooo legit. He is the boyfriend of a girl who is coming back to church. He is sooo funny. And loves the Joseph Smith story. we are going to meet with him this week. Another one is Albanian who has told his wife(who is a member) that he wants to be baptized now. Its going to be a great transfer..just realllllyyyy hot! Well Have a great week!!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment