Monday, May 6, 2013

I cannot catch a break.....

well.....two days ago at 3:30 pm we got a call from president that scared the crap out of us. I'm getting a new companion.........again..........my comp is going to go fix apartments around the mission. My new comp is Anziano Christensan...he will be my 11th comp in my 12th transfer. I heard he is really bravo. I am just tired of changing comps every transfer. This week was kind of hard because we couldn't see very many of our investigators. We also had the traveling assistants stay at our house for a few days so that was crazy. Our investigator Franco is doing well he wont get baptized until at least the end of may but it will happen! This past week flew by like all of the other weeks. Umm I am trying to think of things that we did...we found some awesome Peruvians this past week. We haven't been able to see any of them yet but we have appointments set up with them. So mothers day is catching up. Crazy huh? I am guessing I will be doing it around 6 here so 12 there. it just depends where my new comp is from. It has been realllllyyyyy humid here. It has been terrible. We had a cool district conference this past Sunday. Well I'm not sure what else to say. I hope you are all well. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment