Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dogs are scary.....

This past week was a lot of fun. We got lost a lot because I didn't know the city very well. It is a very confusing city at times. My new comp is from Idaho Falls, he is my first comp from Idaho! I thought it wouldn't happen cioè that I would get a comp from Idaho. So we lost some of our investigators and we had a rough end of the week but recently we have been finding people whom we can teach and I feel like we are about to take off with our work. We were doing casa this past week and we got into the palazzo and we were about to knock the last door. The apartment we were about to knock was on the bottom floor, under the main floor where you can leave the palazzo. Right before we knock it we get a call that was important so what I did is I answered it and stood on the stairs so if people answered the door they couldn't see me on the phone but my comp could still contact them. Right as I went on the stairs, the people answered the door and A HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! German Shepard starting barking at us very violently and me being not a fan of dogs that do that I started to run away...as I did so my comp got cornered by this dog and it was in attack mode....right I as ran away I hung the phone up and booked it...3 seconds after I started to run up the stairs I saw that my comp wasn't behind me so I ran back to save him. The owner laughing grabbed the dog and took him back inside. I was not happy with that guy. It was scary. So that was fun. My new comp looks like Carson....its realllyyyyyyyyy weird. I get confused sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment