Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hard day's night....

So this past week flew by!!!! It was crazy! Work was really hard this week and we got lots of rejections. Our work kind of crashed and we dont have much to work with but that is ok because we still have franco. He should get baptized in a few weeks. He is making great progress. So that is great. We also have an investigator from cuba named Yasmany. He doesnt speak italian, only spanish soo I have brushing up on my spanish haha. Its fun. Other than that our source of investigators is dying out. Out persian investigator is still doing well we just havent been able to see him lately but he is soo iterested I think that Anziano Money and I wil stay the same for next transfer as well. I dont have any feelings that say he wil get transfered. He is afraid that he might get transfered, but he doesnt want to leave because he has only been here for 3 months now. This upcoming transfer is our mission presidents last full transfer which is really sad. I really like president Wolfgramm. We will have a new mission president in July so that's weird. I am doing great. I see you guys got an email from the people that I translated for. IT was ridiculous. 16 Americans came to our branch on Sunday and I translated for 11 of them. The translators here don't work fully yet so I had to sit behind the and translate to all of them it was crazy. We have had Americans in our branch 4 times now and I have had to translate every time, but that is okay because I like to translate, it makes me pay attention to what is going on. When I don't translate there is a higher chance of me not paying attention haha. I hope all of you all well! Have a great week! Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment