Sunday, April 14, 2013

What city am I in??????

Hello everyone This past week we did two scambi, so I was in the other part of firenze and I was also in another city called prato! It was a lot of fun. It is really tiring being in tons of cities in one week. It makes time fly!!!!! We have had some cool stuff happen! We have found 2 new investigators this past week which was awesome! One of them being Prussian. That is pretty cool. too bad it doesn't exist anymore. Our investigator franco is progressing very well now. We just have two things to help him overcome and then he can get baptized. He is excited about it! Other than that we are still looking for people. Being with the young men is a lot fun! We are going to be teaching them how to live missionary life, so we will teach them how to sow, iron, cook and what not. Next week will be fun, we will do a scambio with the assistants and we will have my first consiglio!!! Consiglio is when the zone leaders meet with the presidents, because of distance we only do it once a month. The scary part about this consiglio is that there will be a general authority at this consiglio. Elder Allen. The head director of all missionary work that speaks with the prophet on a weekly basis. No pressure. I am going to get my boxes broken! Conference was really good! We got to see all the sessions except the Sunday session. They focused a ton on obedience and missionary work! I am doing really well! I cut another finger but this one is not bad at all. Last week we went to piazza Michelangelo and we saw AMAZING sites of the city! I will attach some! We will be going to a city called siena today. It is supposed to be a beautiful city. There is a city right next to it where one of the twilight movies was filmed. It is one of the oldest cities that is still in original form in Italy. I hope all is well!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment