Sunday, April 21, 2013

La Bella Toscana...il posto migliore

Hello Everyone! We had a great week! It went by really fast.I feel like I was here emailing you alll, a day ago. All is well. We had taught tons of people. So the person that I mentioned iny my last email, (the one I said was from prussia), He is actually from persia and it so legit! He is progressing and really wants to read the book of mormon and is looking for more peace in his life. We meet with him twice a week and he is amazing. A lot of investigators cannot see us this week so we are going to have a lot finding work. We have a senior couple that is helping us out here in firenze and they are amazing! They are the tonon family. They come from torino. The wife cooks amazing food and gives us food often. They also help us with the missionary work a lot. They are here for a year and a half to help reacctivate members here in firenze. The meeting we had with Anziano Allen was amazing! He taught us so much. I feel like my whole world just got flipped upside down! I don't think I have ever been humbled as much as what happened. We are really pumped for the new way we are going to do missionary work. We are focusing on faith and how we can help them develop faith. (through pray mainly) and then we teach them how to pray and while doing so you ask them things they are thankful for, what they want to ask from god and what not, while we do this we get to know them very well and we connect with them. I tried it yesterday while I was on a scambio with an assistant(there are two missionaries who are assistants to the president) and it was awesome.. The people were more open and they felt the spirit. It was really cool. Last week we went to siena and it was amazing! I love TOSCANA! Jeremy DeReus was right when he said Toscana was the best place on earth. We drove down from milano on Monday to firenze and the sights were AMAZING! Nothing beats the toscany hills! Wow it was amazing. the following pictures I will send are form our siena trip! Love you all! Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment