Saturday, January 5, 2013

Reggio Emilia!

Well I am in my new area. It's crazy to be in a different are. Here is my new address. Viale IV Novembre, 8 Reggio Nell'Emilia 42121 Italia MY new comp is really cool. We get along and we are doing some good work. For new years we had to stay inside almost all day so that was cool. We did some cleaning and chilled. Its been weird because here there are tons of foreigners and the city is less clean and there are no mountains. But that is okay I really like it. The work is going really well here. We have the sisters in our ward as well so I am excited about that. They are having a baptism and I get to give a talk this weekend so that will be awesome. We have tons of investigators here so that is nice. The people here are crazy open. I was so shocked the first time I talked with some people on the street. It was funny. The other day in church I met tons of members and I met some people from Moldavia(I will give anyone a euro if they know where that is on the top of their heads) and so I asked them how to say how are you in Moldavian. I learned it and then a few days later I ran into from Moldavia and I was able to ask him how he was in Moldavia. It made my day. My district is made up of fairly young missionaries. Its weird. I dislike changing areas because there are tons of missionaries there that you don't know but that's ok. Today we went to the Ferrari factory. It was really cool. I saw lots of fast cars. Christmas day we ended up watching parts of Kung Fu panda 2. We didn't have enough time to watch it all unfortunately but I didn't care. I had lots of fun just hanging out with La famiglia Tagliavia. I'm doing well. Sorry I didn't have time for email last week, we were really busy saying goodbye to everyone. I hope you are all good! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment