Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week 2...let the games begin!

Hello! I am doing very well here in Reggio Emilia. Last week, the sister missionaries had a baptism and that was really awesome. We were able to bring some of our investigators. It was really cool. Also, this past week the sisters gave us a lot of their investigators(all masculine) to avoid any problems..so our work is cut out for us now. We actually dont have enough time to see everyone we need to see. Its great! We also have found some new people and we are excited. Its really awesome to be so busy like. Its definately a change of pace for me which is nice. Its also awesome because the ward here just got a new bishop and he is pushing hard core for more missionary work and he is helping is out so much. He asked for the emails of our parents so that he could email you all. He is awesome! The ward is helping us out so much. There are going to be tons of missionaries that are going to be coming in our mission in the next few months. In one group of missionaries there will be something like 50 some missionaries. THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE! I might have to train again, vediamo. Anziano Day and I are getting along really well. He is a pretty good cook as well. He was very excited to be with some one who had an Italian comp because he wants to improve his italian. I will some more pictures next week because I forgot to bring a chord to hook up my camera to the computer. Today I went looking to buy new shoes but I couldnt find any shoes for anything under 50 euro so I held out and I will keep looking. I refuse to pay so much for shoes. I got some new pants and 2 new ties. We spent most of our day in parma today. Tomorrow we will go to milano for a training, so that will be fun! I hope that you are all well! Love, Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment