Sunday, December 23, 2012

Boun Natale, Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!! I cant believe it is Christmas already! I hope you guys will enjoy your Christmas. We are not sure what we are doing for our Christmas. We do know that we will be watching a Disney movie, most likely finding Nemo. we are going to midnight mass which I am really excited for. Our president said we are allowed to go! So its going to be awesome! That's really it with our Christmas haha. this past week we haven't found anyone new, but that's OK. So next week I will find out if I get transferred or not. I feel like I will and I also don't feel like I will. I don't know. Vediamo. Yesterday we had our conference with all the missionaries in the zone and it was really fun! we acted out the nativity. We were all selected beforehand to play a certain part, I was chosen to be a sheep!! It was really awesome! It was funny. We also celebrated the birthdays that are coming up and so I got recognized for my birthday. Its weird to think I'm about to have my second birthday in the mission. We also were given a tie from the mission president. Its really cool because every missionary that is serving in Italy has this tie. Its a symbol for unity amongst all the missionaries in Italy. Its a really nice tie! It will fun to get to talk to all of you! Maybe this time I will speak a little more Italian to you, maybe I will even just speak only Italian so you guys can practice a little bit :) Don't worry about not be able to send anything its fine, I'm not really in need of anything except shoes of which I will buy right after Christmas because there will be huge sales everywhere so Ill get some nice shoes for a cheap price. Well I will hear from you guys on Tuesday! Talk to you then!!!!!!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment