Sunday, December 16, 2012

I didnt know Santa Spoke Italian....

Hello Everyone!!!! IT has gotten FREEEZZZINNNGGGG!!!! ITS SOO COLD! Last p-day I went and bought another hat, another set of gloves and I got a scarf. I'm looking good! Yes I wear a scarf, the Europeans convinced me, it keeps me warm. Comunque, I am doing very well. Our Investigator is doing really well. She wants to be baptized and she is doing great. We had to drop our other investigator because he started to ask us for money and he was not progressing so that really stunk. We are still looking for more investigators. So fooorrr Christmas this is how its going to go down. I can skype home just like time. Can you guys be around the computer around 10 am to 12 pm. I should skype sometime within that time. Can you also send me the skype email you will use. I will need that by next week so that we can be organized. This past week I got a free suit!! A missionary in Torino got 5 free suits from a member, and he gave me one. Im not sure If im allowed to wear it here, I will have to ask president. Its a nice light blue suit. I will have to send a picture next time. People are putting more and more stuff up here in Cuneo. They really do go all out for Christmas. Its a lot of fun. I did a scambio the other day and I was in Torino for a day. It was really nice to be in another city doing missionary work. I feel like a have been at Cuneo for a long time. It has come to the point where I can point out different people and tell my companion who they are. I'm not sure what will happen next transfer. Transfers will happen the week of Christmas so it will be interesting to see how things work out. I hope that you are all doing well! love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment