Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cold....wet......rain...

Hello Everyone!!! The past week rained a lot. I don't think I remember a time when it wasn't raining. Luckily recently it started to get a little sunny. So this past week we got two new investigators so we are really excited about that! It has been nice to meet with people that want to talk to us. One of them is progressing really well. She wants to be baptized and everything. We are pretty excited about that. She already is friends with tons of the members which is awesome. She is really elect, cioè she really wants to be baptized and will do anything to do it. Other than that I was sick and what not. It sucks being sick while on a mission but I'm pretty used to it by now. My companion also got a little sick so we did a lot of sleeping in the past few days. Now we are good. I still have a little cough but that's OK. Our thanksgiving was reallllllyyyy goooooodddd!!! I think I might start making stuff from scratch for thanksgiving more often. IT was soooooo goood!! Unfortunately we didn't have any rolls, nor that salad stuff with coconut and mandarins and marshmallows. Claudio made a pumpkin pie completely from scratch. He started with a pumpkin, that's how from scratch it was. It was the BEST pumpkin I have ever had in my life. Words cant describe it. Today I am taking my comp for his first Kebab. It will be awesome. Other than all of that, everything else is pretty much the same. So that's fun. Cuneo really decks out for Christmas. They have put up decorations everywhere. They have a huge tree in centro, they have put lights all over town. It's fun. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment