Sunday, November 18, 2012

Waiting for your call...

Hello!!! Well we found out about transfers on Monday. I already knew I was getting a new companion because mine is going home. Usually around this time we get a phone call from our leaders so its always a scary thing to hear the phone go off. Anyways My mission president called me and said that he was calling to tell me my new companion, and then said that he couldn't tell me his name because he didn't know who he was yet.....AKA I'M TRAINING!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I will be a "father". In missionary slang, when one is training he is the father and the person being trained is his son. My lineage will go on!!! haha. My new companion just got to Italy today and I will pick him up in Milano tomorrow. I am the capitano of Cuneo.....I will be teaching him everything I know....Its going to be a long transfer. I am very excited though. Its going to be a fun experience. This past week not much happened. We cleaned our apartment really well and continued or work with our less actives. Nothing really big happened this week. just another normal week at Cuneo. We are still looking for more people. We are going to do a lot of traveling next transfer because we are going to go to other cities in our area to find people. I cant believe that thanksgiving and Christmas are already here. I know Pop Pop will enjoy this. The other day while walking downtown we saw a store that was already decked out with Christmas stuff, It was crazy!!! I cant believe that Carson will be finishing his mission. It seems like just yesterday that he went on his mission. I cant believe time has flown by so fast. Its weird to see all these missionaries finish. before I know it, it will be me who is finishing. That will be weird. If everything goes as it should I be her in Cuneo until February. I hope you all are doing well! Until Next Time! Anziano Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment