Saturday, November 24, 2012

First week of Training......

Hello everyone! I have my new companion. His name is Anziano Walker. He is from.........St. George, Utah...SURPRISE!! He is a really good missionary. He is my third comp from Utah. He is beating the arizionnians. I have had only 2 of them. This past week was an interesting one. I dont think I realized how much I would have to do while having a new companion. We did a lot of finding work and we got a few contacts. Other than that nothing really happened. in two weeks there will be a snail festival in town and I might try one..:) The only new news this week is that we had a really good lesson with a girl who is friends with some people in the branch. She has been coming to church for 3 weeks now. We finally got a lesson with her set up and she was really interested. We gave her a copy of the book of Mormon and she was really happy to get one. She even asked to write a dedica(those kind of things that you do in yearbooks, I don't know how to say it in English). I joked to her and said that in a few years my signature that I put in her book would be worth millions of dollars. She is really awesome. She has interest with meeting us so we are excited about that. I'm a little confused, is thanksgiving this week or next week? Anyways, Our ward mission leader, Claudio is going to celebrate Thanksgiving with us and thus we needed those recipes. HIs family is inviting us over next week to celebrate it. We are very excited!! He has already made pumpkin pie once for us and it was AMAZING(here in Italy you have to make pumpkin pie from scratch because it doesn't exist here) That's all of the news here. I CANT BELIEVE CARSON has finished.....Time flies. Sinceramente, Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment