Friday, November 9, 2012

Un pò in ritardo....

Hello Everyone! Sorry for not emailing yesterday. We moved our p-day to today so we are emailing now. This week was fun. Lots of people would ask us this week, while we were walking around, who we thought would win the elections. From what I have seen it was pretty split here as well, there were lots who wanted Romney to win and there were many that wanted Obama to win. So we get rejected a lot of times this week but that is normal. Not a lot is happening with us. We are just working with a lot of less actives and what not. Not much has changed. We ended doing nothing for Halloween. Its not very big here. Something that is funny, is that the kids that go trick or treating do not go door to door because its a little hard to do that. So instead they go to all the stores in centro. It was really funny to see kids going into stores for trick or treating. This past week I perfected my Arancini (rice ball with a sauce inside that is fried). I got compliments from a southern Italian(They know how to cook) so that was cool. My companion is freaking out right now because he is about to leave Italy. I'm not really sure what else to say. A lot happened this week, but at the same time nothing really happened. I hope you are all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment