Sunday, August 26, 2012

The show goes on....

1.OK FOR TRANSFERS......I will be staying in Cuneo with my companion Anziano boscia!! I will finally have a companion for more than one transfer! 2.Ok so in other news, I got sick yesterday because I wore myself out too much so I was told to sleep and slept for 12 hours!!!! It was beautiful! This past week we had a crazy week like always. Our investigator Gladys is awesome. She came to church this past sunday and really wants to learn more. Its funny to think that I wanted to serve in Africa but I get enough of it here in Italia! 3.We had a cool miracle this past week. No one was listening to us at all this past week and we werent finding anyone. We did a little scambio with some other missionaries and me and another missionarty went out and found another person who was interested, taught him and then got a return appointment with him. It was cool to finally find someone who was interested. we then found 2 other people who were interested and got appointments with them. It boosted us a ton! Not that we were down, but its nice to know that there are people that care. 4.This past week was a long week for me because we were very stressed about the work and it led to my sickness I think but I am doing a lot better now. Im not sure what else to say because I am a little out of my head right now. I hope everyone is doing great!!!! 5.If anyone gets the sublimale message going on wins a prize! hahah Until Next time! Anziano Collins!

No comments:

Post a Comment