Monday, March 26, 2012

Salve, il nostro tempo è prezioso..

Hello my friends! This past week has treated me well. We have had a lot of succes this week. My companion has been sick on and off but despite that we have 5 investigators who we teach weekly which is awesome. We havent had anytime to do any finding work because We have been teaching a lot which is always a good thing. Almost all of our investigators have accepted the invitation to be baptized which is pretty awesome!! We are pretty excited for them. The miracle for this week is that we are still alive. We happened to have investigators who live far away and thus we travel all over the city pretty much. There are 3 areas in Milano and ours happens to be the biggest...and it truly is HUGE. The other day we tons of food at our investigator EVas house. We then taught a lesson and then we had to book it to catch our train. My companion almost threw up, it was pretty funny. We run to cacth trains a lot......
IT never ceases to amaze me how many people are actually in this city.....its ridiculous...definately a big change from Missouri. I recently had a zone conference with some zones in ITaly and we learned a lot on how to do our missionary work better. We also learned how we can better budget our money, but the lesson we learned applies to almost everything we do in life. We need to plan out what we want to do, do whaat we want to do, then monitor to see how we are doing. As missionaries, we do this almost every hour of the day. We set goals of what we want to accomplish and how we are doing on the goals. It was a great meeting!
Last p-day we visited one of the oldest aquariums. It was pretty awesome. It was free so of course so it wasnt much but I really enjoyed it! Other exciting news, I cut my own hair on sunday...that was pretty scary. Its not very even in some spots because it was hard to see but for the most part its pretty good. We have become pretty well with the aquaintanted with the youth here. They are really bravo! I hope everyone is doing well! The work is going pretty good here, so we are pretty excited about that!
I have attacthed some pitures of things I have taken. The plate of pasta is food I made by myself!! Im finally learning how to cook!


CIAO
Anziano Collins
Tutti che possono leggere questo, Io so che ci sono errori, ma voglio dirvi che sono felice che potete comprendere questo!
Vi voglio bene!

No comments:

Post a Comment