Sunday, March 4, 2012

1-Transfer​=Over

Hello Everyone!! My first transfer is over!!!!! Its pretty crazy to think that 6 weeks have gone by already!! So this week was pretty good. I taught my first lesson in the sense that I was the dominant person teaching so that was pretty crazy!! It went really well. This week has not been so good in the sense of finding new people to teach. Luckily no appointments fell through though :D.
So the other day when we were walking down to the south end of our area we saw some police breaking up a fight between tons of people....other than my first lesson that was the most exciting thing that has happened this week. I have been doing well. Alright so with transfers lots of crazy stuff goes down! So I know I will be transfered out of Saint Joseph with is pretty sad, I dont know where my next area will be and I dont know who my companion will be, but I do know that I WILL BEEEE INNNN ITALY!!!! After 35 weeks of waiting I finally got my visa! I found out this past wednesday and have been dying to let people know but I can only Email on mondays so thats a bummer. SO anyone that has written me recently, if the I dont get the letter by today I wont get it. So Ill have my companion send it back to you. I leave Tomorrow at 10:30am. the assistants are coming to pick me up. From what I have been told This is my flight schedule: Kansas City 1:20 to Chicago. 5:30 Chicago to London, 9:30am 2/29/12. Im pretty excited to head out! I am pretty sad about leaving the area, I really liked the people in the ward. But It is also exciting to go to the mission I was called to :D Other than that Im not sure what else to email about. Im doing really well. I have some work to do to get packed but Im pretty ready to head out. What's really cool is that I will meet up with the missionaries that came in at the MTC when I was there, I will meet with them when I am in Chicago. Im really excited about that.
I love being a missionary, its a different life and it definately changes you. Its pretty hard but its fun to do. I hope everyone is doing well! If you sent me a letter and I dont get it and it gets sent back to you, Im sorry but I will put my Italy Address here so everyone can have it :D
Elder Scott Andrew Collins
Italy Millan Mission
Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2
20090 Opera MI Italy
I hope everyone is well!
Sinceramente,
Anziano Collins

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Elder Collins on his visa! My daughter, Sorella Forbes, was in his group in the MTC. She will be thrilled to hear the news! I'll keep checking this blog to hear about his adventures! My daughters blog is:
    sorellaforbesinitalia.blogspot.com
    Blessings to you and your missionary family...

    ReplyDelete