Monday, December 26, 2011

Week 4

So I have been doing really well this week! The language continues to come along nicely! My companion and have been teaching fairly well in itialian. For 3 straight lessons we had struggled alot and just yesterdat we taught the whole plan of salvation in Italian without really having to prepare anything before hand! It was a neat experience! Now you might be wondering about the title of this email, the past two days we have several people leave to go out to the field! We had 4 Anziani leave for milano, and alot of the portugeuse left for boston, and brasil. Our roommates have left as well. In fact, pretty much the whole floor i live on is now almost empty which is sad. We really liked everyone but luckily for us missionaries always have too much stuff and had to leave tons of things behind such as shampoo, envelopes, stamps they cant use, and candy. It was really nice for our classroom because alot of the Russians on our floor left so we got tons of cushions for our seats and much better desks. It may not seem amazing through email but when you spend 8-10 hours a day in the same class room, those cushions are heavenly! Yesterday we had Sister Dalton speak to us. It was really cool to listen to! I really like what she shared! He main message was from Luke 1:37, With God nothing shall be impossible! I think it was good for all of us to hear especially since we are at our half way point and the material we are learning becomes more complex. Luckily I have a good spanish linguistic backround to where Italian is made simpler for me than my companion. Other than that I have been doing great. On a side note, a few days ago it was like a tie flea market the other day in my room. It was ridiculous, people were trading ties left amd right! I refused to partake in the tunfoolery :D. Im not spelling my words right, we are learning italian so fast that english starts to become foreign. One day some was speaking english to me and I could have sworn they were talking in Italian! IT was so confusing! Allora, se volete sapere riguardo cose in mia vita nella MTC potete scrivere un e-mail e chiedere domande. Anche, perfavore, non usate Google transle :P Pregate per il donno della lingua :P Most of my friends college have left the MTC! Ben is in LA now! Hopfully as is well with him! this 30 minute limit is killing me! I can never think of what to say! Until Next time!
Con tantisimo Amore,
Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment