Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week 3

Buon Giorno Tutti!
La vita in el MTC e bene! I would like to write all of this in ITalian but I thought maybe no one would understand :D Our weeks go by so fast! I have almost been here a month and yet It feels like I just got here yesterday! Anziano Thomas and I''s Italian has gottn SO MUCH better! ITs really cool because we prepare to teach lessons and we have no clue how to say anything and when we go to teach the lesson we are speaking like Italians! The gift of tongues is very real! I hope everyone is doing well :D I am doing fantastic! Thank you everyone who wrote me letters! OTher than the language we are learning a lot about the gospel and its fantastic. THe older anziani are leaving next week, which is very sad but its nice for them to finally move out of the mtc. Its crazy to think Ill be in there place in a few months! From what it sounds like things look very hopeful in italy in terms of the gospel(obviously since they are building a temple there). The older anziani keep torchering us by telling us about the the food in Italy and how they will partake of it in Italy in a few days! BEcause there are only 18 italians in the MTC we all have gotten to be pretty good friends, its always funny to see when sports comes up who likes what team. Dad, there are lots of good basketball players here at the MTC, I cant always gaurd them but I have gottten really good at passing, some of the passses I have made were magical. SO this morning we were going to the temple and we had not realized how cold it really was, so we went outside and IT WAS FREEZING!!!! So we ran to the temple, when we got there, the albanian Anziano Mustafarj(j=i sound) realized he had forgettn his, I felt so bad for his companion because IT WAS SO COLD! But it was funny. Besides all the fun we are having we do LEARN to tons as I have mentioned before. Recently I studuied Ether in the book of mormon and it was wonderful! SO I suggest everyone study it. There are great lessons to be learned other than fathers begating sons!
Sinceramente,
Anziano Collins
ps. Volgio scrivere in itialano per sempre, allora avete bisogno di impararlo!

No comments:

Post a Comment