Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week 2

HEY EVERYONE! Im doing well! It is week 3 here at the MTC and its great. Well sort of...its kind of like a prison in here but with good people. So alot has happened I guess this past sunday our Zone leaders left and My companion and I were made the new Zone Leaders!!!! Its crazy to think that because most of the zone leaders who were called have been here for 4 or 5 weeks! Its funny though because in our district there is only 2 guys so my companion is a zone leader and a district leader and im a zone leader and the senior companion! It will switch in a few weeks where ill be the district leader and he will be the senior companion. The language is coming along....kind of...the sisters in out districts are very good at it now and it VERY FRUSTRATNG. However, Anziano Thomas and I are getting better at it. The food is still messing with us...I can eat anything now. I got some letters from people so thats GREAT! Im not sure what else to talk about. We only have 30 minutes for emial so there is A TON of pressure while we do our emails. Suprisingly I get up right when my alarm goes off which is A MIRACLE! So thats good. Im getting along with all of the other Anziani. Gym and getting the email are the most exciting part of the day because we get to gget out of the classroom! We spend almost 8 hours of our day in the same classroom everyday....its rough....but it helps to get the language down! I hope everyone is doing well. If there is anything you want to about my life here just ask.
Sinceramente,
Anziano Collins
No Paura, No Debolezza

No comments:

Post a Comment