Sunday, July 7, 2013

New pres. in town

We were able to meet our new mission president yesterday. It was weird. He is really cool, just old school. He is going to be a really good mission president. He will help this mission a lot with our coordination with members in the work. He is a lot different than Pres. Wolfgramm. I think it felt weird to have a new president because everything is going to change, the ways things are done and what not. With a new president I could stay longer here in Firenze. I have no idea how he is going to do transfers, so honestly I have no idea whats going to happen. Our work is going reallly well. We found 3 more people this week and we are teaching a lot. Our zone is doing really well as well. All the missionary work in the Firenze zone is BLOWING up. It is really cool to see all of the success that is happening. I think that is my favorite part about being a zone leader. I really want to stay as one as well. It has really helped me be a better missionary as well as be more focused, there is not enough time for us to be able to be unfocused and I really love it. I heard that missionary work is going to be changing like crazy in the next few months. I have heard that they announced some crazy stuff in the broadcast, and they also have changed the grooming standards. I guess we will eventually find out all they have changed soon. Other than that all is going well. Its crazy to hear about everyone going out on missions. This is a crazy time to be a missionary because of all the changes that have happened in our mission as well as missionary work around the whole world. Its really cool being on the "front lines" to see the dramatic changes that have happened and all of the positive influences it is has had. Well you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment