Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nice long normal week :)

Hello Everyone! This past week was nice and calm. We were able to follow a regular schedule and go out and talk to people. We had some cool miracles this past week. Since I have been here we have not been able to teach a lot of people while we are outside, mainly because no one really listen to us. This week we really wanted to go out and teach our message and we were able to teach two people. It was really cool because It really helped us. We also had a less active member of the church who had been wanting to come to church for a long time and for some reason every sunday was not able to come until this past sunday. She really loved church and she is continuing to grow in the gospel. Other than that, we are working hard. We have tons of things we want to improve and we are noticing that things are changing in our area. The changes arent very fast but we are seeing that work is growing here. We have been making a huge push to serve the members here in cuneo and we are seeing that we are finding tons of opportunities to serve these people. This past sunday, we got to church and saw that the chairs in the chapel were not set up and so we decided to set them up and the members here were really energized by what we did. So we are excited to do more service here. We will be painting a house tomorrow so that will be fun. Transfers are coming up soooooo fast! This past transfer has flown by. My comp and I are pretty sure that he will be going. Its sad because he has helped me a lot...especially in the language! I will probably be here until the end of the year. Its weird because in 2 transfers all of my companions that I have will die(finish their mission). Its soo weirdd. This past week I have learned a lot about dealing with difficulty and how to overcome it in the best way. We watched 2 mormon messages that are sooo good. The first was one called "Come what may and love it". It talks about the principles of overcoming difficulty. Then we watched a mormon message called "Forgiveness my burden was made light". It is a very intense video and its really powerful. Its amazing to see how much I have changed in these 10 months I have been out here in Italy. I cannot even immagine how I will be at the end of these 2 years. I love you all and hope you are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment