Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weird stuff goes down in Milano....

Buongiorno tutti! Ci siete? We had a crazy week this past week. So many things happened that I cannot even explain all of what had happened. WE had some realllllyy weird experiences as well. So we are just hoping for a calmer up coming week. I am doing well! MY companion is really awesome and is showing me how to cook some amazing things and more importantly is showing me how to be a better missionary! This past week we ran into a few interesting situations where we had to faith walk, diciamo, in order to get to an appointment. MEaning we had not idea where we were, our map didnt cover the area we were in and somehow still found the places we needed to be. It is a very interesting situation to be in but God is always looking out for us! We were able to see a baptism this past sunday and got our friendly bulgarian investigator Eva to it. It was a wonderful experience! A mom and her son were baptized and there was a wonderful spirit there. Eva was excited because she got to see how a baptism goes and is super excited for her baptism! We are excited for these next three weeks with her because her marriage is next weekend with her baptism the following weekend. Eva time we teach her we see a miracle and it just amazes me how God had prepared her for this passage in her life. It baffles me completly! I had a pretty cool experience yesterday that showed me how blessed I am to be a missionary. We got invited to a lunch yesterday by a woman named Tina from the ward. We got there and it was such a cool experience. At the lunch there were 2 philipino people, 2 perivuans, a Ghanan, and 2 americans. We all had spoken atleast 2-3 languages. The only things we had in common were that we are members of the church and happen to be in the same city in Italy. I was just blown away how were were all brought together in such a way, it was such a cool experience. This is another cool fact, yesterday alone I heard the following langauges in conversations- Russian, bulgarian, french, spanish, ITalian, Arabic, English, Twee(African langauge), and two unrecognizable langauges. I am definately excited to be a missionary, expecially here in Milano!!!!!! I hope all is well! Sinceramente, Anziano Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment